Location: Gilda’s Club,633 Baxter Ave. Louisville,KY 40204
Join the NBMBAA Kentucky Chapter for our April general body meeting. We will discuss the following topics:
Virtual Book Club
- May 10th – The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz, Janet Mills
- July 12th – Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- September 13th – Art of War by Sun Tzu
- November 8th – Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- 2015 Events
- Chapter Bylaws
- Leaders of Tomorrow ®
- National Conference in Orlando
- 6:00-6:30PM Tour of Gilda’s Club
- 6:30-7:30PM Chapter Meeting
- 7:30-8:00PM Networking
Note from the Chapter President
I am very excited to introduce the 2015 Kentucky Chapter Executive Board. Ms. Kenisha Thompson and Ms. Eboni Edwards are continuing their term on the executive board, and Ms. Roshae Darville, Ms. Christy Ezedi, and Ms. Aisha Neal have joined the chapter executive board. I am very excited to work with these leaders. They have already set up lofty, but attainable goals for the 2015 year. The Executive Board’s bios have been added to the chapter website here.
Also, I have provided a list of the 2015 events below. If you would like to get involved in the execution of events, please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to engaging more with members in 2015.
This entry was posted in Newsletters.