Monday, April 9th @6pm
1900 Colonel Sanders Lane
Louisville, KY 40213
NBMBAA Members & KFC/Yum! Associates – Free
Prospancia Members – $5
Non-Members – $10
Event registration ends April 8th.
If you aren’t able to make it, please consider making a donation to the Kentucky Leaders of Tomorrow® via the EventBrite.
Join the National Black MBA Association – Kentucky Chapter as we partner with KFC’s corporate training professionals to improve in the area of courageous conversations.
This course serves the following primary purposes:
- Build capability to engage in conversations that are otherwise unproductive or avoided.
- Empower employees to initiate and effectively participate in discussions by owning their voice, preserving relationships, and driving results.
- Enable conversations where employees overcome anxiety, fear, hesitancy, lack of confidence, or uncertainty despite a perceived risk.
- Gain awareness into barriers that exist and explore ways to overcome those barriers.
- Explore benefits and risks of initiating difficult discussions.
- Demonstrate ways to initiate difficult discussions and use the conversation model to participant in productive conversation.
- Apply concepts to a real-life scenario.
This entry was posted in Newsletters.
%d bloggers like this: