- Created opportunities for about 20 students annually
- Provided a total of $6,500 in scholarships in 3 years
- Participated in 3 National Business Case Competitions and 2 Boot Camps
- Continuously built Louisville’s pipeline of leaders
The 2018 – 2019 LOT® Program is under way as we continue a rich tradition of mentoring talented high school students to prepare them for the future.
We were already able to send Four of our Top Students to National Conference in Detroit MI this past September for the Annual LOT® STEM & Leadership Camp. Our Chapter ranked on of top Leaders of Tomorrow® Programs in the Nation. Our students were also featured throughout the program. We thank all those who have and continue to support our LOT® Program either by Volunteering or by Donation.
Empower high-school students, in Louisville, Kentucky, with the tools necessary to become future leaders.
Provide teens opportunities to learn about the business world and guide them as they explore, plan, and prepare for a successful career.
- Develop student leadership skills
- Encourage students to achieve a college education
- Improve the outlook of the students entering the program
- Mentor students who need an extra boost of encouragement
- Positively impact students’ current academic standings
- Show students different career avenues to pursue