GE Appliances Core Values
- Be Determined: Ability to persevere through obstacles, learn from mistakes, be scrappy
- Come Together: Invite perspective and ideas, openly listen to others, break down silos
- Create Possibilities: Innovate to solve problems, focus on solutions and simplify, learn continuously, be curious
- Make a Difference: Deliver results, leverage expertise, drive quality outcomes
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Search and apply at https://careers.geappliances.com/.
- Union Relations Generalist – https://haier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GEAppliances_Professional_Careers/job/USA-Louisville-KY/Union-Relations-Generalist_REQ-6695
- Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer – Electronics
- Sr. Advertising/Marketing Specialist: https://haier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GEAppliances_Professional_Careers/job/USA-Louisville-KY/Senior-Advertising-Specialist_REQ-6898
- eCommerce Director:
- Senior User Interface Designer:
- Sourcing- Contract Analyst: https://haier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GEAppliances_Professional_Careers/job/USA-Louisville-KY/Contract-Analyst_REQ-6746
- Finance- Financial Analyst: https://haier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GEAppliances_Professional_Careers/job/USA-Louisville-KY/Financial-Analyst—Shared-Services_REQ-6976
- Finance- (ASI)- Finance Sr. Manager: https://haier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/GEAppliances_Professional_Careers/job/USA-Louisville-KY/Finance-Sr-Manager–CFO–ASI-_REQ-6949
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. In 2017, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over seven new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum! Brands has become a truly global company going from approximately 20 percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to approximately 50 percent in 2016. We’re proud to be the worldwide leader in emerging markets with over 17,000 restaurants, nearly twice as many as the nearest competition. With less than 3 restaurants per million people in the top 10 emerging markets, compared to approximately 57 restaurants per million in the U.S., we are on the ground floor of global growth.
Our mission is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. We are evolving KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell into iconic, distinctive and relevant global brands.
Importantly, we’re extremely proud of our 1.5 million employees around the globe and the unique culture we’ve built, one that’s filled with energy, opportunity, and fun. We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background. Yum! Brands is great place to be yourself, grow and make a difference. We have Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development.
Search and apply for Yum! jobs here.
Louisville Gas and Electric Company and Kentucky Utilities Company, part of the PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) family of companies, are regulated utilities that serve a total of 1.2 million customers and have consistently ranked among the best companies for customer service in the United States. As part of our workforce, you’ll benefit from a stimulating and challenging work environment, as well as outstanding career opportunities created by the company’s strong market position and forward-looking strategy.
Attracting top talent is critical to the company’s success, and we are enriched by a diverse workforce and strong culture of service to the communities that our employees serve. Our employees are proud of the reliable energy they provide safely to customers each day.
If you’re interested in a career with an innovative company focused on its customers and communities, consider joining our team. Apply online at www.lge-ku.com.
At our corporate headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, we provide the support that helps our stores and distribution centers thrive. This is complex and challenging work – but let’s face it – it’s also pizza! If you want a fulfilling career with a company that’s always moving forward, we’re the right place.
Search and apply online at: https://jobs.papajohns.com/creative/corporate-jobs/.
We believe there is “Nothing Better in the Market” than a career at Brown-Forman.
We hope you will join our talent community for a glimpse into current and future career opportunities that align with your interests and experiences. Our talent community will also keep you informed of the latest updates at Brown-Forman.
Search and apply online at: https://brown-forman.jobs/jobs/.