KY LOT 2018-2019 Program Application HERE.
- Created opportunities for about 20 students annually
- Provided a total of $6,500 in scholarships in 3 years
- Participated in 3 National Business Case Competitions and 2 Boot Camps
- Continuously built Louisville’s pipeline of leaders
Kentucky Leaders of Tomorrow®
Empower high-school students, in Louisville, Kentucky, with the tools necessary to become future leaders.
Provide teens opportunities to learn about the business world and guide them as they explore, plan, and prepare for a successful career.
- Develop student leadership skills
- Encourage students to achieve a college education
- Improve the outlook of the students entering the program
- Mentor students who need an extra boost of encouragement
- Positively impact students’ current academic standings
- Show students different career avenues to pursue
We Are Recruiting Leaders of Tomorrow® Students
Do you know a high school student with potential and they just need an extra boost? This program may be just what they need to excel! The Leaders of Tomorrow® program helps students develop the discipline needed to achieve their goals. With lessons and activities on leadership, personal branding, resume writing, and so much more, students will not only be prepared for college, but they will also have an opportunity to compete for scholarship funds on a local and national level.
KYNBMBAA Leaders of Tomorrow
P.O. Box 2953
Louisville, KY 40201
Leaders Needed to Lead Leaders
Volunteers are needed to help with LOT® program sessions and events throughout the year. To find out more about the program, please reach out to the LOT® Chairperson, Aisha Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the LOT® Mentor Application here.